Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Million Little brick shitting Oprah fans.

So last night I was telling Trent about "A Million Little Pieces", (the book I'm reading about a fella who goes to rehab) and the whole Oprah controversy and "scandal" surrounding the book.
(It was published as non-fiction when in reality there were alot of things fabricated. Events that took place that he wasn't a part of, or things that he was involved in but were elaborated for the sake of good reading. Alot of people including Oprah, felt they had been lied to and some even demanded a refund, which with proof, they actually got.)


 I was telling him about the use of my favorite word 'fuck', that the book is consumed with. 'Fuck' just happens to be my favorite word so the more the merrier for me. I was telling him that I could not imagine in a million years Oprah actually reading this book. Whether it be in a bubble bath, in bed, or listening to it on audio while running her jiggly ass on her treadmill. Here is an excerpt from the chapter I'm on right now. James is talking to 2 other guys in rehab named Ed and Ted. Ed is telling the story of a bald spot on his head that he covers with a bandanna every day.

(The way I typed the excerpt out is exactly as the book is written, there are no quotation marks, there is at certain times hardly ever a way to tell who is talking, or if certain things are being said or thought. This is one of the things I absolutely love about this book.)

I was doing this married lady. One night we're in a bar and her husband walks in. We decide to go outside and as I'm walking out, he cracks me over the head with a bottle. I go down and he kicks my nuts. Now I'm really down. He leans over and grabs my hair right here.
He makes a grabbing motion on the top of his forehead.
And he knows when he grabs that shit that I had plugs put in nine months earlier, and he fucking pulls and pulls till he pulls the Motherfuckers right the fuck out. Now my head's all fucked up and scarred and shit.
I wince.
Fuck.
Ted speaks.
Ask him how he got that Bastard back.
Ed speaks.
Shut the fuck up, Ted.
Tell him you got him back.
I'm gonna kick your ass in a minute.
Ted looks at me.
He didn't do nothing. He let some Motherfucker pull his goddamn hair plugs right the fuck out of his head and he didn't do nothing to him. Id a shot that Motherfucker's dick off and served it to his Momma on a sandwich.

This is a book that Oprah told her fans to read. Who the fuck are her fans? I was under the impression that it was mostly old ladies and housewives. If my grandma read this book she would shit her pants and have a heart attack. If I was the one that had told her to read it she would have me committed!!!

Anyhow, I just thought I would share how awesome this book is and how crazy Oprah is. I still hate that cow for taking over the Discovery Health channel. It was one of my most favorite channels.

Lots of fucks and sober thoughts, Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment