Monday, February 20, 2012

Hi. I like cheese.

Jesus is the O.G. of zombies.

Well hi there. How are you? Oh good....Me, I'm fine. I haven't been back to my online AA group since I checked in to announce that I was still sober. I don't know when I'll go to my next one but I hope I pick my momentum back up soon. It's seriously just nice spending time with Trent and not being preoccupied. I have a tendency to let things consume me and I really need to learn how to balance life in general. I'm still sober though and that's all that really matters. I'm still enjoying my hangover-free lifestyle and not eating copious amounts of indigestible crap. I haven't had the urge to drink again which is super awesome as well.
I think more than anything I'm enjoying Trent not drinking.
Its hard to handle his crazy drunk ass when I'm sober and I'm glad I haven't had to.
I think he's addicted to energy drinks now. I really don't know which is worse. He reminds me of a sugar high 8 year old after he drinks one or 5. And I'm pretty sure after this weekend I wont be going in public with him after he has drank any. Either that or I'm going to go around throwing shit on the ground yelling "I'm not going to be part of your system"...It worked when I went to the mall with my brother, he stopped acting like an asshole real quick.
Only my brother has the worst sense of humor ever and told me to grow up and stop acting like an idiot. Idiot works for me.
 I don't do normal very well at all. It leads to a lot of resentment and the undying want to see a therapist and figure out "whats wrong with me". ( I just had a flash of Charlie Harper, aka Charlie Sheen pop in my  head. I wish we were friends. He's my kind of people.)

ANYWHO-HA




This weekend has been fun. We haven't really "done" anything but hang out, but its been good. We did clean up the garage yesterday which was nice beings how it looked like a tornado hit it. Now it looks like a tidy tornado just skimmed through and only tore up half the shit in it. Ill take what I can get, especially since I actually had help this time. There were alot of beer cans and bottles in there that I completely forgot about, I seriously felt like a hoarding slob while throwing them all away.  I didn't do anything with the spare room this weekend since Trent had 3 days off, but I did look up stuff that I want to decorate it with. I wish I wasn't so A.D.D, I seem to change my mind every time I turn around and I refuse to buy anything yet knowing I could very well go a different direction. I'm pretty sure Ill wait to shop until the paint is on the walls and I strip away all possibility of having to make 34 shopping trips in attempt to exchange stuffy stuffs.

Today I went to my friend Jens, shes awesome. We just rekindled our friendship in December after having a good 2 years in between the time that we had been friends. It was a pretty weird 2 years beings how we use to be tight as hell but shit happens. Because of it though, I have learned yet again, that working with friends is a terrible idea. Especially one that you have known for almost half your life and you know just how to piss each other off. Ha ha. Its pretty awesome that even with there being so much time between us being friends we went right back to normal. One of the normals I actually don't mind. With not having a real close family for so long I always considered my family my friends so its really good for my insides to have that normalcy back. That and she is just as crazy as me. I love crazy.


I
ALSO
LOVE
DINOSAURS





I once again forgot to get a scale this weekend and my broke one is saying I've gained 6 pounds. I think it just hates me and wants me to feel like the fattest heifer on earth. I don't know who can gain 6 pounds in a few days with eating healthy food and not having fat attacks but whatever. I did however have some awesome nachos at Jen's from Mejor Que Nada. MMMMMM. They're flipping awesome. And probably fattening as hell but oh well. There is going to be alot of fat burning action going on in the spare room so all is going to be forgiven.



Something not so forgiven, I commented on some chick's picture yesterday on a facebook group that she looked like Chewbacca, and I got banned. They found it offensive, I found it to be factual and am offended that people take life so serious. If someone told me I looked like Chewbacca I would take it as a compliment, he has some nice hair.

 Mine is more like Barbie hair, not even Barbie hair...The hair that comes on Barbie's horse that comes out of its ass...The tail, that's it, the tail. But only after it got knotted up, chewed on by the dog, then soaked in baby oil so when you rip the brush through it to get the tangles out, you rip out half its ass hair.




Well that is all for now. I've rambled on for far too long.


A.D.D ramblings and Sober thoughts, Rachel

2 comments: