Monday, April 30, 2012

Peeeeektures.

I should have just linked my Facebook to this post. It would have been alot easier to share these pictures than what I just went through. 

SCREW GOOGLE +

ANYWAYS. I figured it would be more fun to post Pictures of what I have been up to than just babbling on and on. Of course I'm going to babble under the pictures anyway so it totally defeats the purpose, but this is my blog, so blah.



This is beef jerky of the homemade variety. We cut up a roast and soaked the pieces
in Worcestershire sauce, steak marinade, and liquid smoke overnight.
It is now in the dehydrator getting nice and delicious for my belly. :)




This is my handsome Fiance Trent drawing me
this awesome picture for my 3 months of being sober!



<3<3<3



This is Twinkers and Tiny Tim chilling on their rocks we got from
Twin Buttes.



We are the worst turtle parents ever. This is the new basking light they got.
We have had Tim for years now and this is the first basking light
we have ever had. Sorry guys :( The aquarium is also new. They had a much smaller
one and after 2 days in this one they already seem much happier!



This is how the better part of Friday was spent. LAZY BOYS!!



While fishing this little guy decided I was his new best friend.

I shall return sometime for a real update, but now its time to enjoy some Jerky!

Pretty pictures and sober thoughts, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment