Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OWNED.




I finally got a call from my probation officer! She sounds pretty nice, an elder lady I think. I go in Thursday at 2 to meet her and pee in a cup in front of her. HA HA. She stressed a few times to "prepare to pee". I'm pee shy, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and hold it until then. She also told me a few of the costs I was going to have to pay. Nothing too bad except for the counseling. Its a mandatory 3  - 1hour sessions at $100 an hour. I think I found what I want to go to school for. BANKROLLS! She also told me the hours I work aren't important as long as I'm paying for everything. I guess that's their way of making sure YOU are the one that pays and mommy and daddy don't bail you out. I'm going to open my own checking account on Friday so I make sure I'M the one paying for my mistake and not Trent. I'm deadest on doing this Probation thing the right way, and making sure everything sets in. I really just hope Elaine, my p.o., is as nice as she sounds. I'm not a big fan of assholes and probation officers usually take the cake on being the best of the best.


I'm BUSTING my ass to to lose the last few pounds that lie between here and the 30lb loss I want by Saturday. I think its like 5 or 6. I really want to lose 9 (from my weight this morning) since that's my first goal but Me and Jen agreed I was nuts. It was suppose to be 7 but apparently 2 of the pounds I was so excited about losing was water weight and it came back when I hydrated. Dang it. Ive worked out twice today and after this update I'm going in for round 3. I think as much as I've kicked up my workout I may need to kick a little more. I really want to wear myself out and get SORE but it isn't happening. I don't know how good of an idea that is but feeling the burn well after I'm done makes me feel super accomplished.




Saturday is the day we get to see my dad and he hasn't seen me since January, I hope he is super surprised with the new Rachel. I also really hope we have as much fun as Ive been imagining, we haven't spent time together in over a year and I really miss him. We are also going to try and find me a dress for Trent's moms wedding. I tried some on here at a few places but despite my weight loss my boobs don't fit in anything that's my new size. GRR.

That's all for now, I cant stop thinking about a smaller ass and that's not going to happen on the couch.

Busy bodies and sober thoughts, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment