Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cmon man.

Well I posted my blog on the Sober Bloggers directory. YAY, I hope my blog gets stumbled upon and is somewhat helpful to people who need a bit of encouragement. It seems alot of the blogs listed haven't been attended to in a very long time, or didn't even last more than a few posts. I would really love to find a few great blogs that I can relate to. I love reading, about sobriety especially, and to me a great blog would be like an awesome book that updates its chapters often (enough) and the characters are ones you can REALLY get to know. Sometimes with my bloggy blog I feel like I should stop going off topic and stick to sobriety alone, but I really think that being sober has changed everything about my life, that without going off topic you really wouldn't be able to see how great the grass on the other side can be! This IS my blog and it is about my life, so why not.

My jerky turned out so awesome that Ive decided to start making it and selling it. I only work a few days a week so hopefully this brings in a little income and gives me something else to do to really dive into and keep busy. I also decided that I'm going to talk to one of the people at my AA meeting and see if its OK that I give them part of my profits. I don't think they would say no, who turns down perfectly good money?

I decided this weekend that I wanted to open a bait store in my garage.... my imagination seems to run as wild as it can. I think we are going to skip the store idea and just keep a couple dozen minnows for us and our friends who go fishing. We talked about opening a legit store downtown though, but not until we see how much it will cost and what we would need to do in order to do it RIGHT.
I really want to open up my own art store as well one day and I thought it would be awesome if the stores were side by side and the name of it would be called.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....Beauty and the Bait. HAHA. :) Trent is great at pooping on some of my great ideas but he actually got a kick out of this one.

Well Ive been messing around with this blog and trying to get it out there to the people who would actually find it half ass helpful ALL DAY. So I'm going to go ahead and give my mind and hands a rest.

Sleep well all.

Wild and crazy sober thoughts, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment